- Center of General Education
- Faculty of Sports and Leisure
- Faculty of Culture & Creativity
- School of Telecommunications
- Faculty of Economics Management
- Faculty of Education
Faculty of Culture & Creativity
The Faculty of Culture & Creativity offers three different diplomas. The Diplomas are Graphic Design, Animation Design and Multimedia Design.
Under Graphic Design, there are three different pathways.
1. Kindergarten and School Environment Design
2. Graphic and Advertising Design
3. 3D Design and Printing
Under Animation Design, there are two different pathways.
1. Animation and Gaming Design
2. Virtual Reality Technology and Application
Under Mulimedia Design, there is only one pathway.
1. Film Editing and Digital Media Design
Since 2009, the Faculty of Design has advocate a “Project Based – Task Driven” studio based model of education. This will enable our students to get real time learning experience that prepares them for the work force.